PENDRAGON MULTI-SENSORY CENTRE
PENDRAGON provides support to the lives of those with:
• Physical difficulties,
• Emotional difficulties
• Mental health issues
• Learning difficulties and their families and carers.
The specialist Multi – Centre provides a range of Sensory equipment and sensory experiences including:
• Therapeutic, respite and relaxation
• Developmental opportunities and support to visitors.
• Reduce isolation and encourage networking
• The extensive use of sound and light using the latest technology.
It includes a large studio based specialist multi- sensory environment for groups of up to 14 in number and a smaller environment for more personalised use by up to 2 clients.
The centre has full hoisting facilities and a purpose built changing room.
There is also a café area where clients and their families and carers can meet and relax.